POBR Day 9



7/14/19

Day nine, Captain’s log: Just a walk in the park, a rocky start as our group got separated. Nuff’ said about that, aside from all that it was a pretty walk and wish we had something as nice at home!! Le sigh. We were brought to this specific trail so that we could see how the city meets nature, the contrast of where we’ve been and where we are. It was interesting to see, a dressed up nature path, all the views of wilderness but with the comforts of the city with the cleared smooth paths and bridges. Finished our brisky walk and we were off to the lovely home of the Joy and Rick once more, to shower up, eat up, work on our blogs, and chill for a bit. That was amazing as I said already, always appreciate a shower. The food was great, and hospitality was  very much appreciated, nice to meet people who have so much kindness in them, a hard thing to come by nowadays.

Blog log: Working on this blog has been pretty fun so far and has forced me to work on my writing skills, upping my expression level. I hope y’all have enjoyed reading it to this point. I am appreciating home a little more than I already did, and have enjoyed seeing the natural beauty of other places. Glad to know there are people out there that are concerned with the present state of the environment.
Dinner dinner dinner: Round two of foods at the Joy-Rick household yummy fajitas, happy to have shared more time with these great people.
Another day in the books, goodnight time to snooze…..lol well I woke up like so many times throughout the night, kept hearing movement outside and a few noises here and there, I wasn’t nervous or scared, just woke up haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POBR Day 7

POBR Day 2

POBR Day 12